Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Short and sick...

Dear Family,
 This week was pretty good.  We are going to the temple this afternoon, which is why we are emailing and shopping today.  We have a baptism scheduled for this saturday.  Her interview is tonight, so we will be busy getting ready for that this week.  Last week we also had a really good lesson with Susan, who is Elvia Flores sister who is now living with them.
  Christmas day is still a little unknown.  We have church in the morning and we are suppose to do the call during the least productive hours of the day.  So I am guessing I will be calling sometime in the afternoon. Probably around 1 or 2.  So thats exciting.  This week will go by pretty fast, we will be pretty busy.  Well I am sorry its so short. I am just really not feeling to well right now.  Hopefully I can make it through the temple.  I will try to write a letter sometime today.  I love you!
 
  Elder Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment