Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Brayden likes Mercedes...the investigator!


Dear Family,
Well the reason that I am writing today, is because we went to the temple this morning. It was great.  This week has been really good. Except, for the part that I had 3 or 4 sinus headaches. It was really nice last week, and that must have been bad for my allergies.
Our new on date Mercedes came to church was great. It went perfect, Sis Robins picked her up and she was there early and met everyone that she could. She is a really sweet spirit.  She is so nice. It’s been a great blessing to be able to teach her. She accepts everything, and reads a lot of what we give her.  She is on date to be baptized on the 3rd of June. She is really excited for that. She called us Monday morning and told us she couldn’t wait for baptism.   
Everything is going pretty good though.  Summer is going to fly by.  We are already half way done with this transfer. 
Can you look for a talk that Elder Holland gave at the MTC to missionaries? It’s about 50 minutes long. If you can find, I would really like that.
That’s funny that you saw Noah at Papa John’s. He’s a funny person.   I have a feeling that Mitch got pretty frustrated with not winning, but I'll be back..
But have a great week. I'll send some pics that we took at the temple next week.
Love, Elder Clark    

No comments:

Post a Comment